Spacechickins Gadget Search

Custom Search

tirsdag den 29. april 2008

Hand cranked MP3 player means you’ll never be without tunes


How many times has your MP3 player died on you while you were rocking out far from home? I’m sure it’s happened at least a few times, and depending on your MP3 player, you were probably out of luck until you got home to recharge it. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could just turn a hand crank a few times and have it charged again?



I’m actually not really sure what I think of this, at least for me. I have a fancy iPod Touch, so something like this would be a bit basic for me. However, if you need only a basic player with 1GB of storage, this might be perfect for you. If you’re the kind of person that really cares about your impact on the environment, you’ll really love it, since it is powered solely by the hand crank. At about $60 each, they really aren’t that much more expensive than a 1GB iPod Shuffle.


Source: UberGizmo

Ingen kommentarer: